Thank you for your interest in opportunities here at LA28!

In the current moment, if you do not see any roles that are aligned with your background, feel free to share your application here. We will check in on this role periodically, and let you know if your profile will be considered for any opportunities. 

We will not be able to respond right away due to the influx of candidates at this time. Thank you for your patience and considerations. 

LA28 is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We strive to build a team that is diverse, inclusive and encourages qualified candidates of all backgrounds, perspectives, and identities to apply. We will consider all qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local law. We assess applications based on relevant skills, education, and experience a candidate can add to our team.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add another education

LA2028 Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

At LA2028, Inclusion is a core pillar of our values and behaviors. We seek out and embrace diversity of all forms, respect and value different perspectives, and strive to build a team that reflects our community. This section of the application process helps us strengthen our hiring practices by mitigating unconscious bias through anonymous data collection.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of LA2028's Inclusion Initiatives. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used in aggregate to help us identify areas for improvement in our process. Your response, or your choice not to respond, will NOT be associated with your specific application and will NOT in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran status:

I have a physical disability:

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.