Kyo is for the driven, open, and ambitious looking to make an impact in their community. We believe in making every minute count when we’re together, and will help you do the same while we’re apart. Together, we will change what’s possible for those with autism.
We are seeking a full-time Back End Scheduling Coordinator to join our Scheduling team.
While this position is currently remote, we are seeking a team member who is willing to work from an office.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Manages and maintains company staff database accuracy to support clinical scheduling functions.
- Performs scheduling operational duties to correct timesheet and record errors.
- Performs migration of records from one client profile to another, and ensures accurate coding of sessions.
- Updates client authorizations and ensures staff are using the correct service code.
- Performs scheduling audits
- Ensures that treatment sessions are accurately entered into electronic system before submitting to the Billing Department.
- Reviews and corrects timesheets that have been converted and entered incorrectly
- Collects and responds to staff availability change requests to ensure up to date records.
- Collaborates with Scheduling staff, Client Services, Human Resources, and the Revenue Department.
- Coordinates work with the Director of Client Operations as necessary.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
KYO OFFERS YOU:
- Pay Range: $17-20 per hour; DOE.
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance benefits for full-time staff.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and monthly wellness events.
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- Matching 401k.
- Commuter benefits
- Company provided laptop, cell phone, mileage, and telecommuting reimbursements.
- A supportive, team-based environment.
- A strong organizational culture of professional support and development.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1 plus years experience in scheduling or operations, preferably in medical, educational or transportation industry sectors.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word, and comfort in learning new technology systems and workflows.
- Must have the ability to professionally handle confidential information.
- Excellent customer service experience, written and verbal communication skills including phone and email etiquette.
- Ability to react to day-to-day operational requirements in a professional and timely manner, prioritizing and multi-tasking to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, judgment and follow-up skills.
- Experience maintaining a high volume workload in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to take initiative, collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to use active listening and problem solving skills to provide exceptional customer service.
- Preferred: experience working in healthcare sector.
- Must be able to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time.
- Exhibit manual dexterity to regularly use and enter data into a computer/tablet/phone.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in the English language such as employee handbooks, training materials and procedure manuals.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- Ability to perform data entry, operate standard office equipment e.g. copiers, fax.