Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences–not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role:
As an Implementations Engineer at Kustomer, you will use your technical skills to architect successful onboarding experiences for our newest clients. Our goal is to build trusted advisor relationships which result in happy, loyal customers. Today, we are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, communication skills, and programming knowledge to make our customers' experience the best it can be.
You will learn our platform and use it, in tandem with your coding skills, to create a unique user experience for each client. The ideal candidate will be able to manage several tasks and be detail-oriented.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Researching and integrating external services into our existing platform utilizing Restful APIs
- Learning the Kustomer platform and utilizing already-existing software to deliver on client needs
- Writing Node.js to build and extend data migration tools to integrate new clients
- Planning and executing custom implementations for a diverse range of customers
- Onboarding new customers, partnering with their engineers, product managers, and CX leads
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports for customer issues
- Building a community of support by sharing knowledge and insight amongst team members
- Providing support to our customers through via live chat, phone and email
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Empathy, patience, grace, and a sense of humor
- Experience solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- A knack for taking technical language and making it understandable
- Great communication skills; frequent and clear written and verbal is vital for success
- Self-driven work ethic: be a self-starter who takes initiative and sees projects through to completion.
- Client service experience to help our clients improve their processes
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, flexibility is key
- Fluent in English and bonus points if you know additional languages
- React Experience and knowledge of relational databases is a plus
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy. We also provide perks to our teammates including semi-monthly catered lunches, delicious office snacks, and more.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.