Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built it’s platform with intelligent automation, and a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service to each and every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate and collaborative people who really care about what they do and the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, and have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn and be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 and are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Facebook. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team and be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the Role
The Sales & CX Training Manager will join a Sales Training & Enablement Team with responsibilities that include: quickly onboarding and equipping Sales team members for success, delivering impactful training programs, optimizing our sales methodology, identifying coaching opportunities, optimizing our sales & cx resources, and most importantly, equipping our leadership team with actionable insights. We are looking for a Sales Enablement guru who can partner with the Sr. Sales Training Manager, the Head of Revenue Operations, and the SVP of Sales to enable our Sales & CX teams to crush their goals. This role will be reporting to the Sr. Sales Training Manager.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding what makes a great Salesperson/Sales Leader, by understanding their core competencies and skills and prioritizing which training programs should be delivered to up-level them
- Spending regular field time with Sales, CX, and Sales Leadership to understand pain points, building deliverables to help meet needs.
- Incorporating best practices of well-run enterprise sales cycles into regular and robust training programs to help our team get better at providing excellent customer support, selling, and beyond just getting better at product understanding.
- Intimately understanding our sales process, value proposition, and sales methodology and delivering on-going and constructive feedback to sales & CS employees to make the teams more effective
- Creating and administering engaging trainings, both live and for placement in our LMS, by partnering closely with cross functional teams across the business
- Partnering with Sales & CS Leadership and other Enablement team members to ensure that all new members of the Sales & CS team are enabled on how to sell Kustomer, which includes developing programs, content, and certification programming
- Partnering with Product Marketing and Product to ensure that all team members are kept up to date on our product enhancements, deliverables, and competitive intelligence
- Keeping track of the latest of sales trends and approaches to develop “Tips and Tricks” to keep our sales team on top of their game
- Reviewing and analyzing pipeline, adoption, and performance data with our Sales and Revenue Operations leadership to identify problem areas and develop programs to tackle and resolve those areas
- Working with leadership to plan impactful Sales & CX events and trainings, including annual revenue kickoff to ensure that we Align, Inspire, and Educate the Kustomer Sales & CX teams
- May involve handling sensitive personal data.
- 3 years of experience working in a Sales Enablement or Training role at a B2B, high-growth company, coordinating projects (or events) and resources
- A high degree of organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Familiar with modern and creative approaches to learning, including experience with learning reinforcement and gamification. Experience using the ADDIE Model is a plus.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through - can own and take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company and create relationships
- Technically savvy with Sales Enablement software (Seismic, LMS Tools, Digital Curriculum building products) and G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides/PowerPoint, etc.).
- Technically savvy with Sales Tools (SalesForce, Outreach, Sales Navigator).
- Experience with building training evaluations & certifications is a plus.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: