Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built it’s platform with intelligent automation, and a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service to each and every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate and collaborative people who really care about what they do and the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, and have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn and be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 and are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Facebook. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team and be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the role
Kustomer is looking for a Customer Experience Operations Manager to further support the effectiveness and efforts of broader revenue operations function at Kustomer. The Customer Experience Operations Manager role is part of the Revenue Operations team. This role is an integral part of the sales and customer experience teams, working closely with CX, Sales, and Operational leadership to ensure a robust framework for organizational workflows, data and reporting, technical administration and success, and ultimately client satisfaction and retention. The Customer Experience Operations Manager is responsible for driving all data insights and analysis to assist Sales and CX leadership with strategic decision making and insights.
System Management & Process:
- You have experience in an Administrative role with SFDC and Customer Success Optimization CRM Software such as Strikedeck or Gainsight.
- Own and manage the customer renewal lifecycle and process through collaboration with Customer Success, Finance, and Operational leadership.
- Become the CX SME for Kustomer’s own Kustomer instance, acting as the liaison between Sales, CS, and Support in configuration, design, and management.
- Ensure the CS org is strategic and proactive in its evaluation of customer lifecycle and customer product usage information in order to preemptively identify and respond to optimized org usage, upsell opportunities, and churn/retention concerns.
- Partner with our Support team to analyze and surface insights about client health, particularly surrounding common metrics such as CSAT, NPS, average handle time, support conversation volume by client and/or issue. Maintain feedback loop between support organization and Customer Success & Product team.
- Work collaboratively with our Professional Services team to refine and optimize our service offerings for prospective clients across our Commercial, Enterprise, and Strategic Sales orgs. Recommend offerings and initiatives to accelerate sales and lower implementation time, while increasing client satisfaction.
Reporting and Data:
- Data hygiene: Own the customer data profile, including relationship mapping, revenue and SKU tracking, and product usage data. Ensure a robust, clean data foundation that consistently and accurately captures customer and Kustomer org instance data information needed to support sales & CS strategy & execution.
- Reporting: Build and maintain reports in Salesforce, Strikedeck, and Google Data Studio to support the CS organization and executive leadership
- Collaboration: Work across customer experience, sales, product to ensure that systems are capturing data in a whole and effective manner. Ideate creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Enablement: Build and refine processes & documentation to help other team members understand, accurately document, and use our GTM data.
- Be a point of contact for data concerning CX Operations and share information from tooling accordingly (e.g., strategic insights about predictors of customer churn)
- Be the expert on contract generation and SKUs in our CPQ system and how each processes can impact recurring revenue retention or growth for our CX team
- Communicate performance of CX team to stakeholders, including SVP of Sales and CX - offering more than just reports, but insights to go along.
- Conduct regular renewal and upsell effectiveness analyses (using data from Salesforce Strikedeck, Outreach, etc.)
- Support the search and evaluation of technology vendors to better enable our CX reps to achieve retention quota and grow the business
- Support the implementation and ongoing effective use of technology stack pieces
- Work with Revenue Enablement to document proper use of tooling, including documentation and onboarding procedures
Skills & Qualifications
The CX Operations Manager should have 4 years of experience in a go-to-market operations role, with particular experience in CRM administration, particularly Salesforce and Strikedeck. Bonus points for experience with Kustomer. Our ideal candidate loves being the mastermind of data and processes, driving insights through analysis and keeping the team on track in a continuously evolving, growing business. The CX Operations Manager knows the B2B SaaS Customer Journey, through and through.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a go-to-market operations role at a B2B SaaS company.
- You have extensive SFDC, Strikedeck, or other CRM administration experience
- You are well versed in subscription management and metrics and have familiarity with CPQ systems and contracting procedures and process
- You have strong analytical abilities and a comfort with spreadsheets.
- You are curious and detail-oriented.
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a dynamic environment. You own your projects and see them through to completion.
- You have experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and understand how to prioritize and align resources according to business impact.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: