Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, and driving omnichannel experiences between customers and agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing and contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, and power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role:
As Kustomer’s Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with the VP of People on building a world class candidate experience. Focused on hiring for the business side of our team (marketing, customer success, G&A etc.), you will be a guide, thought partner, and advisor for driving engagement with talent. You will act as a brand ambassador for our team, actively communicating our value proposition to the community through outreach, events, and talent marketing. As an internal influencer for talent, you will advise the leadership team on initiatives to successfully onboard people and integrate them into our culture and the broader Customer Experience industry.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Proactively sourcing active and passive technical talent against Kustomer’s hiring plans
- Creating and maintaining a repeatable, scalable talent pipeline, leveraging data at every turn
- Partnering with the VP of People on acquisition and retention initiatives
- Analyzing our sourcing channels, continuously optimizing for return on investment
- Owning hiring for our Business teams (Sales, Marketing, CX, G&A, etc.) including stakeholder management and, as you grown in the role, strategic planning with those hiring managers
- Building relationships with hiring managers, partnering closely with them to understand how to best expand their team and structure their organizations
- Guiding the hiring process, asking questions to drive clarity and pushing back where appropriate
- 4-6 years experience - at least 2 as a recruiter in house
- You’re determined to find the best talent, exploring new sources, relentlessly moving forward
- You’ve hired for sales, marketing, finance, peopleops!, customer success, and more...and know how to find and engage the best talent
- Startup SaaS sales recruiting experience a major plus
- You’re naturally curious, you ask questions and you don’t shy away from challenges
- You’re a dynamic problem solver, always seeking solutions, leveraging relationships and resources
- You’re attentive to the little details and you believe people's’ experience matters
- You’re familiar with Google Apps and learning new technologies comes naturally to you
- Experience with Greenhouse a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.