Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, and driving omnichannel experiences between customers and agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing and contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, and power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role:
As Kustomer’s first ever Technical Sourcer, you’ll be reporting to our VP of People while working with our Technical Talent Partners and hiring managers to develop strategies to find and attract untapped candidates. We’re extremely passionate about delivering exceptional candidate experiences, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us. You’ll work alongside our Technical TA team as well as hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Engineering and Product Organizations. We’re looking for a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity, and scrappiness to our team. You have a passion for research and using tactics and data to drive your work. We are a full life-cycle recruiting team, so this role will have a clear path towards becoming a Talent Partner.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Strategizing different ways to build technical talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns against Kustomer’s hiring plans
- Creating and maintaining a repeatable, scalable talent pipeline, leveraging data at every turn
- Innovating and driving diversity sourcing strategies using various tools, resources, and communities
- Analyzing our sourcing channels, continuously optimizing for return on investment
- Owning sourcing for our Tech and Product teams including processes, metrics and hiring pipeline targets
- Building relationships with hiring managers, partnering closely with them to understand the needs on each of their teams and profiles that will find success at Kustomer
- Utilizing data by proactively providing hiring managers and Talent Partners with reporting to help influence hiring decisions, all while maintaining data integrity in Greenhouse
- Evaluating resumes and conducting phone interviews to determine fit with our Krew
- Leveraging practical and creative ways to find candidates through multiple channels including outbound messaging, referrals, applicants - and beyond!
- 3+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team for various levels of technical roles
- Experience sourcing senior technical roles is a must
- Experience in tech startups and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- A sincere understanding of the importance of building relationships with active and passive candidates of all levels
- Relentless passion and drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with Boolean, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- You’re determined to find the best talent, exploring new sources, relentlessly moving forward
- A positive attitude and ability to thrive working in a collaborative team environment
- You’re naturally curious, you ask questions and you don’t shy away from challenges
- You’re a dynamic problem solver, always seeking solutions, leveraging relationships and resources
- You’re attentive to the little details and you believe people's’ experience matters
- You’re familiar with Google Apps and learning new technologies comes naturally to you
- Experience with Greenhouse a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.