Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the role
Here’s the reality. We could write a long-winded list of responsibilities but in a fast-growing rocketship startup, what we’d write would be stale by the time we hit save. We are looking for a dynamic Commercial Account Executive that has helped build relationships from the ground up to focus on fast growing 'high velocity' entrepreneurial businesses with up to 100 employees. These are remote Sales positions that will include regular training & development activities at our facilities in The Bay Area.
- Working with the leadership team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle for Kustomer
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless on boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Kustomer
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events, meeting with customers and growing Kustomer’s presence within the market
You are somebody who:
- Is a Commercial (SMB) Account Executive at a high growth B2B SaaS startup and is seeking a new challenge
- Loves to meet new people and exercises excellent communication skills alongside your ability to, persuade, present, and write flawlessly
- Will never stop driving progress and is obsessed with growing any businesses you are a part of
- Thrives on developing new relationships every day
- Can’t wait to learn and take on new challenges in sales and business every day
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries & incentive compensation, stock , excellent company paid healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: