Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences - not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform for leading brands. Kustomer was founded in 2015, by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel raised over $173.5M in venture funding and is backed by the who’s who of VC’s.
About the Role
Kustomer is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer who is passionate about React and building high quality user experiences. This role will work specifically with our Kustomer IQ Krew. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
KIQ is working across the whole Kustomer platform to bring Machine Learning based features to admins, agents and end users. You’ll be responsible for developing and iterating a wide range of products, from smart suggestions for agent productivity, to complex, visual chatbot editors.
You'll be responsible for:
- Architecting and building simple and easy to use UIs in React
- Working with product and design to creatively solve complex problems
- Driving conversations for conceptualizing new interfaces and solutions
- Contributing to the growth of other members of the team
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
3-5 years experience working on high performance, complex React applications.
- HTML/CSS, visual aspects are a high priority and you have an eye for design.
- React: You think in components and are familiar with Redux and immutable structures.
- Typescript: you are familiar with the technology and understand it's benefits and drawbacks for high complexity systems...
- UX/Product: You sweat the details to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- Nice to haves:
- You’re familiar with Node
- You are familiar with Chatbot development or you have worked with ML based products.
- You have experience with other tools we use: webpack, Babel, ESLint, Prettier, seamless-immutable, Jest, Storybook and Draft.js.
- Knowledgeable of advanced Chrome DevTools features, specifically around performance.
- Experience with continuous deployment
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.