Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for designing world class experiences for our customers. We partner with our clients to understand their pain points and work towards providing value while driving long-term relationships for mutual success. As the Manager, Professional Services, you will coach, develop and lead our Implementation Managers to deliver flawless onboarding experiences for our clients, while partnering with our sales teams to align pre-sales expectations.
You'll be responsible for:
This role leads our team of Implementation Managers.
- Managing, mentoring, and recruiting new Krew members for our Professional Services team, who work tirelessly each day to onboard our customer base of forward-thinking CX professionals.
- Setting clear objectives, evaluating progress and instilling a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork, excellence and accountability.
- Creating, managing and improving standards and procedures within the team.
- Ensuring working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate.
- Managing the team and individual performance, technical and skills development.
- Encouraging open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together; empowering the team to perform at their highest level.
- Staffing and project managing team members on client implementations.
- Partnering with the sales team in the pre-sales cycle to ensure alignment on expectations and properly scoped projects for handoffs to the implementations team.
- You have 3-5 years of post-sales experience in software implementations.
- You have at least 3 years of management experience, ideally with SaaS companies and startups.
- You enjoy leading by example, mentoring, and inspiring others to do their best work while driving individual and team accountability.
- You are technically savvy and are experienced in implementing technical products
- You exhibit empathy towards customers and are passionate about data driven customer insights.
- You build relationships easily, and enjoy contributing and developing initiatives that aid in implementations.
- You have experience defining metrics and demonstrating value for customers
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to interact successfully with others to convey complicated material.
- You are a self-motivated team player and coach that can follow and lead as situations dictate.
- You can make decisions under pressure and solve problems accurately and quickly
- You are able to build new processes or programs to help scale the team while providing excellent service.
- You have a “customer first” attitude and a strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: