Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
The BDR Operations and Enablement Manager will support the BDR department by quickly onboarding and equipping BDR team members for success, optimizing the use of key technologies, delivering impactful training programs, iterating on our sales methodology, identifying coaching opportunities, optimizing our sales resources, and most importantly - equipping our team with actionable insights. We are looking for a sales enablement guru specializing in business development who can partner with his or her team to crush their goals.
You'll be responsible for:
- Knowing what it takes to be a great BDR by understanding their core competencies and skills while prioritizing which training programs should be delivered to up-level them
- Reviewing and analyzing pipeline and performance data with our Sales and Revenue Operations leadership to identify problem areas and develop programs to tackle and resolve those areas
- Spending regular field time with BDRs to understand pain points and then developing training or enhancing processes to solve those pain points
- Incorporating best practices of well-run enterprise sales cycles into regular and robust training programs to help our team get better at selling, beyond just getting better at product understanding
- Intimate understanding of our sales process, value proposition, and sales methodology - delivering on-going and constructive feedback to employees to make the team more effective
- Creating and administering engaging trainings, both live and for placement in our LMS, by partnering closely with cross functional teams across the business
- Partnering with leadership and other Enablement team members to ensure that all new members of the BDR team are enabled on how to sell Kustomer, which includes developing programs, content, and certification programming
- Partnering with Product Marketing and Product to ensure that all team members are kept up to date on our product enhancements, deliverables, and competitive intelligence
- Keeping track of the latest of sales trends and approaches to develop “Tips and Tricks” to keep our sales team on top of their game
- Working with leadership to plan impactful Sales events and trainings, including annual sales kickoff to ensure that we Align, Inspire, and Educate the Kustomer Sales team
- May involve handling sensitive personal data.
- 3 years of experience working in a Sales Enablement or Training at a B2B, high-growth company, coordinating projects (or events) and resources
- Familiar with modern and creative approaches to learning, including experience with learning reinforcement and gamification
- A high degree of organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through - can own and take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company and create relationships
- Technically savvy with Sales Enablement software (Seismic, LMS Tools, Digital Curriculum building products) and G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides/PowerPoint, etc.)
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: