Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences – not resolve tickets. A customer-centric solution, Kustomer helps brands increase satisfaction and loyalty by empowering agents to engage customers in personalized, efficient, and effortless conversations. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Glossier, Ring, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Sweetgreen, Glovo, Away, UNTUCKit.
Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage
Senior Manager, Product Marketing
About the Role
We’re on the lookout for a Senior level Product Marketing Strategist to create content and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, experienced content and product marketer with a passion for production and proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies and has experience and a passion of Customer Relationship/Success platforms.
In this role, you will
- Analyze the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, and competitors to create strategic positioning that differentiates Kustomer in the customer service CRM space
- Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Kustomer platform
- Equip the sales teams to close deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitive win rates, decreasing sales cycle length, increasing ACV.
- Craft content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision
- Help build the product marketing team
- Work closely with the industry experts, analysts, and press relations teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Work with product management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps
- Quarterback successful product launches from inception, all the way through to a successful launch
- Build event presentations, write compelling articles, and brief decision makers, all in an effort to dominate mindshare.
- Ensure our partners and channels are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in order to succeed in selling at Kustomer
- Provide outstanding competitor intelligence, win/loss analysis
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, messaging, pricing
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail
- This is a writing-intensive role, with experience in B2B SaaS preferred
- Ability to research, understand and distil a complex topic into something relatable and engaging
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including executive management, product development, operations, and sales
- Ability to organize and manage large projects and shift competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in producing demo- and explainer-style video content preferred
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: