Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
As a Technical Product Manager at Kustomer, you’ll be part of organizing feedback from our customers, our marketing, our sales, and our customer experience departments into a clear, well-defined product roadmap for our design and engineering teams to execute on. Your role is the nexus of our product. You will own features from end to end and be responsible for them getting to DONE.
This role will sit on our Apps Platform squad and will be working with third parties to learn about and build integrations with Kustomer.
You'll be responsible for:
- Partnering closely with Kustomer’s Product/Executive leadership to execute the product roadmap
- Collaborating with and coordinate efforts across functions and teams, including Engineering, Design, QA, Client Services, and Product Marketing
- Owning the planning of sprints, and delivery of the product backlog by defining user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Advocating for the customer and their needs, understanding the product gaps and putting together plans to make our customers’ lives easier
- Measuring product efficacy by optimizing data gathering strategies to make data driven decisions against our roadmap
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems
- You have at least 4 years experience in a product manager role
- You’ve been in a product role before and know the challenges of managing multiple groups and personalities
- You’re comfortable having a perspective and working towards clearly defined solutions
- You’re comfortable getting into very technical / developer focused topics and dealing with developers as your end user
- You have an eye for elegant design and believe in “thinking for the customer”
- Ownership comes naturally to you and you like being responsible for multiple large projects
- You’re concise in your communication and can articulate complex technical concepts to people of different backgrounds
- You’re passionate about learning, always seeking out the latest technologies and market trends
- Ideally you’ll have domain knowledge of Customer Experience / Customer Support / CRM
- An understanding of messaging landscapes and experience with native mobile applications