Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer who is passionate about building high quality user experiences. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
In this role you will be working for our Apps Platform Krew. You’ll mostly be working inside the Kustomer platform but will also have the opportunity to work across a variety of software platforms to help us build out high quality integrations with major SaaS platforms like Shopify, Jira, and Salesforce. It’s an exciting mix of greenfield development opportunities mixed with the opportunity to work on a growing ambitious technical product in a growth startup environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Architecting and building simple and easy to use UIs in React
- Working with product and design to creatively solve complex problems
- Driving conversations for conceptualizing new interfaces and solutions
- Being a catalyst to motivate the team towards the best working practices in the JS community
- Contributing to the growth of other members of the team
- Potentially handling sensitive personal data
- React: You think in components and are familiar with Redux and immutable structures.
- HTML/CSS: You understand web standards and can build function UIs using modern CSS layout features like Flexbox and CSS Grid
- UX/Product: You sweat the details to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- Nice to haves:
- You’re familiar with Sketch.
- You’re familiar with Node.
- You’ve worked with and built REST APIs.
- You have experience building integrations to 3rd party platforms
- You have experience with other tools we use: webpack, Babel, ESLint, Prettier, seamless-immutable, Jest, Storybook and Draft.js.
- Knowledgeable of advanced Chrome DevTools features, specifically around performance.
- Experience with continuous deployment
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: