Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the role
The Sales Training Manager will join a Sales Enablement Team with responsibilities that include: quickly onboarding and equipping Sales team members for success, delivering impactful training programs, optimizing our sales methodology, identifying coaching opportunities, optimizing our sales resources, and most importantly, equipping our Sales leadership with actionable insights. We are looking for a Sales Enablement guru who can partner with his or her team, the Head of Revenue Operations, and the SVP of Sales to enable our Sales team to crush their goals. You will be responsible for:
- Understanding what makes a great Salesperson/Sales Leaders, by understanding their core competencies and skills and prioritizing which training programs should be delivered to up-level them
- Spending regular field time with Sales and Sales Leadership to understand pain points, building deliverables to help meet needs.
- Incorporating best practices of well-run enterprise sales cycles into regular and robust training programs to help our team get better at selling, beyond just getting better at product understanding
- Intimately understanding our sales process, value proposition, and sales methodology and delivering on-going and constructive feedback to sales employees to make the team more effective
- Creating and administering engaging trainings, both live and for placement in our LMS, by partnering closely with cross functional teams across the business
- Partnering with Sales Leadership and other Enablement team members to ensure that all new members of the Sales team are enabled on how to sell Kustomer, which includes developing programs, content, and certification programming
- Partnering with Product Marketing and Product to ensure that all team members are kept up to date on our product enhancements, deliverables, and competitive intelligence
- Keeping track of the latest of sales trends and approaches to develop “Tips and Tricks” to keep our sales team on top of their game
- Reviewing and analyzing pipeline and performance data with our Sales and Revenue Operations leadership to identify problem areas and develop programs to tackle and resolve those areas
- Working with leadership to plan impactful Sales events and trainings, including annual sales kickoff to ensure that we Align, Inspire, and Educate the Kustomer Sales team
- May involve handling sensitive personal data.
You are somebody who has or is:
- 3 years of experience working in a Sales Enablement or Training role at a B2B, high-growth company, coordinating projects (or events) and resources
- Or, experience selling software and a desire to teach others how to do it
- A high degree of organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Familiar with modern and creative approaches to learning, including experience with learning reinforcement and gamification
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through - can own and take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company and create relationships
- Technically savvy with Sales Enablement software (Seismic, LMS Tools, Digital Curriculum building products) and G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides/PowerPoint, etc.)
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: