Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the role
Here’s the reality. We could write a long-winded list of responsibilities but in a fast-growing rocketship of a startup, what we’d write would be stale by the time we hit save. We are looking for a dynamic Enterprise Account Executive that has helped build relationships from the ground up. This is a remote position that can be performed from anywhere within the continental U.S.
- Manage new and existing enterprise partners to increase product sales
- Build positive working relationship with partners to ensure a fantastic smooth partner experience
- Identify, recruit and onboard as many new commercial partners as possible
- Coordinate with channel partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Educate partners on our modern product portfolio and services offered
- Work with our amazing internal team to partners to conduct product presentations for potential buyers and end users
- Develop profitable business models based on market trends and competitor activity
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with the latest Kustomer product releases and updates
- Conduct business reviews with partners to recommend optimizations and ways to best leverage our platform and services
- Carefully and thoughtfully handle sensitive personal data as needed
You are somebody who:
- Has been a Enterprise Account Executive for at least 3 years at a high growth B2B SaaS startup and is seeking a new challenge
- Enjoys the thrill of the hunt to win any deal you come up against
- Will never stop driving progress and is obsessed with growing any businesses you are a part of
- Thrives on developing relationships every day
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: