Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
As Kustomer’s Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with the VP of People on building a world class candidate experience. Focused on hiring for the business side of our team (sales, marketing, customer success, etc.), you will be a guide, thought partner, and advisor for driving engagement with talent. You will act as a brand ambassador for our team, actively communicating our value proposition to the community through outreach, events, and talent marketing. As an internal influencer for talent, you will advise the leadership team on initiatives to successfully onboard people and integrate them into our culture and the broader Customer Experience industry.
You'll be responsible for:
- Proactively sourcing active and passive technical talent against Kustomer’s hiring plans
- Creating and maintaining a repeatable, scalable talent pipeline, leveraging data at every turn
- Partnering with the VP of People on acquisition and retention initiatives
- Analyzing our sourcing channels, continuously optimizing for return on investment
- Owning hiring for our Tech and Product teams including stakeholder management and, as you grown in the role, strategic planning with those hiring managers
- Building relationships with hiring managers, partnering closely with them to understand how to best expand their team and structure their organizations
- Guiding the hiring process, asking questions to drive clarity and pushing back where appropriate
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 4-6 years experience - at least 2 as a recruiter in house
- You’re determined to find the best talent, exploring new sources, relentlessly moving forward
- You’ve hired for sales, marketing, finance, peopleops!, customer success, and more...and know how to find and engage the best talent
- Startup SaaS sales recruiting experience a major plus
- You’re naturally curious, you ask questions and you don’t shy away from challenges
- You’re a dynamic problem solver, always seeking solutions, leveraging relationships and resources
- You’re attentive to the little details and you believe people's’ experience matters
- You’re familiar with Google Apps and learning new technologies comes naturally to you
- Experience with Greenhouse a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: