Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
In this role you will join the Kustomer IQ Squad (Spain) working across the whole platform to provide Machine Learning powered features to our key products.
Your work will enable features that are internal to the support agents application. Examples include: Intent Identification; automatically categorizes conversations to help agents with the more repetitive tasks, such as issue routing or topic classification. Sentiment Analysis; provides a visualization of the level of frustration for each customer, allowing agents to better handle support requests.
Many of our customer facing features are also powered by Machine Learning. Our Knowledge Base site and support widgets offer end users the possibility to find answers to their questions more efficiently —by automating business transactions or extracting relevant documentation.
Additionally, chatbots are a core part of Kustomer IQ. We provide the tools to automate simple conversations and enable faster and smarter support experiences across different channels.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with product and design to creatively solve complex problems
- Prototyping and building clean and intuitive user interfaces through various iterations
- Ensuring implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 2-4 years experience
- HTML/CSS: This is easy for you (especially since we don’t support IE < 11).
- React: You think in components and are familiar with Redux and immutable structures.
- UX/Product: You sweat the details to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- Nice to haves:
- You are familiar with Typescript and can appreciate why we are migrating some of our projects
- You’re familiar with Node.
- You’ve worked with and built REST APIs.
- You have experience with other tools we use: webpack, Babel, ESLint & Jest.
- Knowledgeable of advanced Chrome DevTools features, specifically around performance.
- Experience with continuous deployment
All candidates must have appropriate work authorization in the country where this role is located. (Spain) About the Role
Kustomer is looking for a Front End Engineer to join our team in Spain. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about React and building high quality user experiences. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: