Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
As Kustomer’s Implementation Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with our Customer Experience, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams, strategizing and architecting successful onboarding experiences for our newest clients. You will bring excitement to customers, delivering projects successfully against predetermined metrics and SOWs (Scope of Work). Connecting with key stakeholders, you will manage the process as prospects transition into clients, all the while seeking to understand and meet the customer’s needs.
You'll be responsible for:
- Manage multiple implementations for clients, acting as a hybrid of project manager and technical/business consultant
- Lead project design sessions and provide guidance and best practices on configuration options to meet client needs
- Understand the Kustomer platform end-to-end and collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to identify and communicate technical services and solutions
- Participate in late stage meetings with prospects to consult on product capability and educate on technical implementation (including configuration, integrations, and customizations)
- Obtain client feedback and distill into action items for our product and development teams
- Ensure all configurations, integrations, and customizations are fully tested and ready for deployment
- Own any problems you discover and proactively drive forward solutions
- Be the source of truth for questions about the product and processes from other internal teams
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in either managing projects for product/engineering teams or consulting technical account management experience related to business applications and system integrations.
- Innovative technologies fascinate you; you don’t need to code but are familiar with web technologies.
- You are a strong relationship builder and negotiator. You’re comfortable working with a customer to help drive implementation requirements and negotiating on services when asked to build out a scope of work.
- You demonstrate a drive and ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- You are experienced in driving the basics of a good project management plan—from risk management to communication strategies
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: