Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly – Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
As a Product Manager at Kustomer, you’ll be part of organizing feedback from our customers, our marketing, our sales, and our customer experience departments into a clear, well-defined product roadmap for our design and engineering teams to execute on. Your role is the nexus of our product. You will own features from end to end and be responsible for them getting to DONE.
You'll be responsible for:
- Partnering closely with the Vice President of Product and leadership to understand the product roadmap
- Articulating requirements to the design and engineering teams to ensure consistency across feature development
- Grooming the backlog to ensure there is clear definition around feature production
- Collaborating with our engineering and design teams to drive production efforts
- Advocating for the customer and their needs, understanding the product gaps and putting together plans to make our customers’ lives easier
- Measuring product efficacy, optimizing existing data gathering tools to make data driven decisions against our roadmap
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You’ve been in a product role before and know the challenges of managing multiple groups and personalities
- You’re comfortable having a perspective and working towards clearly defined solutions
- You have an eye for elegant design and believe in “thinking for the customer”
- Ownership comes naturally to you and you like being responsible for multiple large projects
- You’re concise in your communication and can articulate complex technical concepts to people of different backgrounds
- You’re passionate about learning, always seeking out the latest technologies and market trends
- Ideally you’ll have domain knowledge of Customer Experience / Customer Support / CRM
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.