Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
The Learning Solutions Manager will design and deliver enterprise-level software training modules to both internal and external stakeholders at Kustomer. S/he will leverage strong communication and relationship building skills to partner with the Implementation, Customer Success and Product teams, identify training requirements, craft solutions, and deliver the resulting modules through a variety of means.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, technical project coordination, and consultative services; liaising with cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts at an enterprise level to develop course specifications and gather course content
- Developing and delivering technical process user course content in a Learning Management System, train-the-trainer content, and job aids for multiple user profiles and a variety of levels and roles in instructor-led, virtual, eLearning, and recorded formats
- Identifying customer challenges and working with our Implementation and Customer Success Managers to deliver tailored training for key customers
- Developing our training templates ensuring they reflect product changes and remain relevant
- Drafting lesson plans, storyboards, activities, assessments, and overall content with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Partnering with Product and Engineering teams to ensure that training and materials map to the latest product releases and capabilities
- Building tools to evaluate training effectiveness and addressing issues around both content and delivery
- Sharing feedback with the wider Customer Experience team as well as Product and Engineering on requirements and perspectives arising in training programs
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Experience designing a training program from the ground up for SaaS implementations with high-profile enterprise clients
- Ability to deliver technical and user-focused training to a variety of audiences and adapt delivery as needed is required
- Ability to understand the features and use cases of the Kustomer platform
- 5-7 years of training experience with a technical (SaaS) product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of an audience
- The capacity for creative problem solving
- Experience with advocating for your customers’ needs within an organization and driving to solutions
- Empathy for who you work with; you identify with their challenges and your desire to delight shines through in your communications
- CRM, Contact Center or Customer Service Experience is Desired
- Up to 25% travel required (including international)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: