Product Marketing Manager
About the Role
We have reimagined the customer success experience. Kustomer is seeking a talented product marketing content creator to use their expertise to tell our story. We are lookin for a candidate who is curious, loves writing and recognizes the bottom line value of providing a superb customer experience. If you have been part of a Product Marketing team changing the status quo with a B2B SaaS product, we would like to talk with you.
We know customer success and we have developed a platform offering our customers tremendous value. We want you to develop product messaging that relates to our customers and highlights the value and differentiation of our platform.
To be successful you must be able to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits.
You will be the expert in competitive market intelligence. Know the players in the industry, maintain analytics and trends on our competitors and know what indicators motivate our customers.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to create content and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, experienced content and product marketer with a passion for production and proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Develop best practice competitive analysis on key players in the market
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content and communications, including eBooks, presentations, blogs, emails, and social
- Collaborate with design team to create and optimize visual content
- Communicate value proposition and provide high value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Manage product announcements and newsletters that keep customers engaged and informed
- Develop and implement strategies to drive product awareness and demand
- 3-5 years Product Marketing experience in a fast paced B2B SaaS company
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation, with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail.
- This is a writing-intensive role, with experience in B2B SaaS preferred.
- Ability to research, understand and distil a complex topic into something relatable and engaging.
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including executive management, product development, operations, and sales.
- Ability to organize and manage large projects and shift competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in producing demo- and explainer-style video content preferred.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences – not resolve tickets. A customer-centric solution, Kustomer helps brands increase satisfaction and loyalty by empowering agents to engage customers in personalized, efficient, and effortless conversations. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Glossier, Ring, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Sweetgreen, Glovo, Away, UNTUCKit.
Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: