Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the role:
As our Director of Product Marketing, you’ll play a key role in creating GTM materials and empowering our sales team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Analyze the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, and competitors to create strategic positioning that differentiates Kustomer in the customer service CRM space
- Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Kustomer platform.
- Equip the sales teams to close deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitive win rates, decreasing sales cycle length, increasing ACV.
- Craft content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision.
- Manage and build Product Marketing team
- Work closely with the industry experts, analysts, and press relations teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevancy in the market
- Work with product management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps
- Quarterback successful product launches from inception, all the way through to a successful launch.
- Build event presentations, write compelling articles, and brief decision makers, all in an effort to dominate mindshare.
- Ensure our partners and channels are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in order to succeed in selling at Kustomer
- Provide outstanding competitor intelligence, win/loss analysis.
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a fast moving, high growth company for an opportunity to drive revenue growth and advance your career.
- 5-10 years minimum of experience in product marketing, solutions marketing or outbound product management required
- Experience crafting go-to-market strategy including pricing and packaging.
- Experience marketing of an enterprise software solution to address cybersecurity issues
- Experience at a business-to-business enterprise software company required
- Experience understanding technology at a deep level and ability translate to business needs concisely required
- Experience developing presentations to customers, sales teams, and partners preferred
- Solid experience in positioning work and writing marketing plans for complex products and/or market dynamics
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.