Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
The Sales Enablement Specialist will join a Sales Enablement Team with responsibilities that include: quickly onboarding and equipping Sales team members for success, delivering impactful training programs, optimizing our sales methodology, identifying coaching opportunities, optimizing our sales resources, and most importantly, equipping our Sales leadership with actionable insights. We are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist who can partner with his or her team, the Head of Revenue Operations, and the SVP of Sales to enable our Sales team to crush their goals.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing training and enablement curriculum in digital and presentation format to impact the ramp time and attainment of our Global Sales team
- Ensuring that all new members of the Sales team are enabled on how to sell Kustomer, which includes developing a program, content, and certification
- Partnering with Product Marketing and Product to ensure that all team members are kept up to date on our product enhancements, deliverables, and competitive intelligence
- Keeping track of the latest of sales trends and approaches to develop “Tips and Tricks” to keep our sales team on top of their game
- Evaluating and implementing digital curriculum tools to granularly track Sales Rep grasp of subject matter and deliver regular performance results to Sales leadership
- Reviewing and analyzing pipeline and performance data with our Sales and Revenue Operations to identify problem areas and develop programs to tackle and resolve those areas
- Working with leadership to plan impactful Sales events and trainings, including annual sales kickoff to ensure that we Align, Inspire, and Educate the Kustomer Sales team
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Sales Enablement role at a B2B, high-growth company, coordinating projects (or events) and resources
- A high degree of organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve on the fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through- can own and take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills- ability to network inside the company and create relationships
- Technically savvy with Sales Enablement software (Seismic, LMS Tools, Digital Curriculum building products) and G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides/PowerPoint, etc.)
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: