Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Our Customer Experience team is responsible for designing and delivering world-class experiences for our customers. We partner with our customers to understand their goals and work towards providing value while driving long-term relationships for mutual success. As the Technical Support Specialist, you will serve as the bridge between Kustomer and the amazing people who use our product.
You'll be responsible for:
- Executing day-to-day customer support operations including responding to questions and following up on reported issues.
- Mastering the Kustomer platform in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships, including reporting on trends, SLAs, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Developing client training programs/documentation by identifying common issues.
- Empathizing with the customer’s perspective and providing the best solutions that are aligned with Kustomer’s core values.
- Strategizing ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Communicating with the larger CX team, as well as Technology, Marketing, and Sales to enhance the customer journey
- Escalating technical issues and triage support to other team members where necessary, including creating bug reports with clear repro steps
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You posses 2-3+ years of professional experience; experience with SaaS companies and startups a plus.
- Available for 2nd shift and on-call rotation.
- You’re an excellent communicator who enjoys problem solving and friendly conversation, translating technical concepts across various customer profiles.
- You can think your way through problems and enjoy helping our customers solve them. (Even if the problems aren’t well-defined, even if the usual solutions aren’t working, and even if it’s the fifth person you’ve helped solve that problem today.)
- You possess a strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
- You’re attentive to the little details and you believe people’s experience matters.
- You drive towards efficiency, thinking on your feet to find creative solutions to requests and directional changes.
- You like to think about problems holistically, and how decisions impact future actions.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: