Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Do you enjoy problem solving complex business problems facing companies every day? What if you had a next generation platform that could solve that goal? What if you could work for a company that is changing the way that companies interact with their customers? What if you could work alongside the best and brightest in the industry to craft innovative solutions and transformational strategies? All this in a driven, collaborative and rewarding environment... Sounds like fiction, you say? Absolutely not! Here at Kustomer, we call it Solution Consulting.
The Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Kustomer sales cycle. SCs must be both sales focused and technically savvy. They must be successful selling to Enterprise and Mid Market executives, and convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution. The SC will work, in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, to be the technical bridge between our AEs and their prospects. The SC will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with Sales teams, your peers, and product management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer
- Evangelizing Kustomer platform value to customers (including business & IT executives)
- Business requirements assessment and delivery of findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable
- Development of a technical sales strategy
- Configuring and effectively demonstrating our solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business (tailored demonstrations)
- Mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions
- Scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Solution scoping abilities - using our existing solution and influencing new product development
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 5+ years of Mid Market/Enterprise software selling experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- CRM, Contact Center or Customer Service Experience is Desired
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment with multiple roles
- You possess a bachelor's degree or relevant professional experience
- You're okay with traveling for 30 to 50 percent of the role
- Obvious passion and people skills
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: