Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences – not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer’s finance team is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to oversee the full procure-to-pay cycle. You will report to the Assistant Controller. The Accounts Payable Specialist will maintain the day to day Accounts Payable function, administer the travel and expense reimbursement policy/process, administer the Company’s credit card program, as well as implement systems relevant to these areas of responsibility.
Your responsibilities include:
- Process day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable
- Own AP accounts and month-end AP close
- Prepare and reconcile AP schedules on a monthly basis and assist in bank reconciliations
- Maintain Vendor Master File
- Maintain a healthy vendors' aging
- Manage 1099 process annually. Maintain records of W-9 Forms received
- Process timely payment to vendors and answer vendor calls and requests
- Ensure all invoices are accurately coded and input into GL, are supported by relevant approved documents and properly filed
- Support the monthly accrual process
- Support the maintenance and tracking of fixed assets
- Review, audit and process employee expense reports
- Support month-end close activities
- Administer the Company’s credit card program
- Implement systems applicable to areas of responsibility
- Additional projects/tasks and analyses, as necessary
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Proficient in MS tools
- 5+ years of relevant experience fully owning an Accounts Payable function
- Good understanding of basic accounting (e.g. accruals, fixed assets, prepaids)
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Quickbooks and Netsuite experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multi-tasking skills, and flexibility to switch from one project to the next quickly
- Energetic, driven and dedicated
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: