Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Technology Office of Kustomer, the IT Manager at Kustomer is responsible for oversight and management of all areas relating to IT/AV/Network Support, and account administration.
- Provide top notch customer service and support to our employees based on hardware and software needs partnering with various leaders across the business (Facilities, Technology, People, Sales, etc.)
- Manage our SaaS back-office stack (G-Suite, VPN, Office 365, Slack, Zoom, Salesforce, etc)
- Manage all hardware, systems and software (Apple, running MacOS, JAMF Pro, etc.)
- Manage the company VoIP system and video conferencing technology
- Own IT support to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to tech issues for our in-house and remote Kustomer team
- Partner with the People and Facilities teams to help onboard our high volume of new hires in 2020 and beyond; ensure IT onboarding is easy and quick for all new hires
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources
- Establish, document and implement technology processes, approvals, and procedures
- Configure hardware, software, and set up workstations and accounts for new team members
- Evaluate, procure and implement new technologies, including SaaS solutions
- Enforce employee laptop policies and security procedures
- Skillfully manage all relationships with appropriate vendors and work with the CTO to prepare budget needs each quarter/year
- Update and modify current IT infrastructure to address scalability, repeatability, and security
- Collaborate with Facilities to design our office space hardware and technology flow so that everyone has an easy time with all types of technologies at all moments that it’s needed
- Coordinate and work with contractors for all IT related purchases
- Mature and responsible with confidential information that is a natural part of this role
- 4+ years of experience as an IT and System Administrator, preferably at a technology company
- 3+ years of experience supporting G-Suite, and small office intranet setups
- Cybersecurity Experience including Network Firewalls, Firewall configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting, and cybersecurity implementation
- Customer experience mindset: excited to dig into any issue, big or small, provide empathy and action to support your internal customers
- Experience supporting SaaS applications
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be proficient in computer hardware and software systems, network systems, and computer anti-virus & security programs
- Networking experience with a basic understanding of routers, VLANs, NAT, and VPN
- Strong communication and documentation skills (you love creating process docs)
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: