Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer who is passionate about React and building high quality user experiences. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
You'll be responsible for:
- Architecting and building simple and easy to use UIs in React
- Working with product and design to creatively solve complex problems
- Driving conversations for conceptualizing new interfaces and solutions
- Owning pushing the team towards the best working practices in the JS community
- Contributing to the growth of other members of the team
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- HTML/CSS: This is easy for you (especially since we don’t support IE < 11).
- React: You think in components and are familiar with Redux and immutable structures.
- UX/Product: You sweat the details to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- Nice to haves:
- You’re familiar with Sketch.
- You’re familiar with Node.
- You’ve worked with and built REST APIs.
- You are interested in GraphQL, and overall state management.
- You have experience with other tools we use: webpack, Babel, ESLint, Prettier, seamless-immutable, Jest, Storybook and Draft.js.
- Knowledgeable of advanced Chrome DevTools features, specifically around performance.
- Experience with continuous deployment
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: