Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for designing world class experiences for our customers. We partner with our customers to understand their pain points and work towards providing value while driving long-term relationships for mutual success. As the Director of Professional Services, you will lead our implementation efforts from start to finish. You will partner closely with our executive and sales teams to align pre-sales expectations, develop implementation plans, and oversee the operations of the Professional Services team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing coaching and guidance to team members, serving as a senior escalation point
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the Professional Services team for efficacy
- Ensuring customer feedback is communicated internally, enabling improvement of our product
- Owning executive reporting and operational strategy for the Professional Services team
- Building strong internal relationships and collaborating cross-functionally to drive market readiness, sales handoffs, training actions,and services deployments
- Seeking out and analyzing customer feedback, improving quality and customer satisfaction
- Staffing and project managing team members on client implementations
- Partnering with the sales team in pre-cycle to ensure alignment on expectations, properly scoping implementations projects for handoffs to the implementations team
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent, mentoring new team members and supporting the ongoing skill development of existing teammates
- Setting realistic short and long-term goals, effectively accomplish those goals within budget
- You have 5-7 years of post-sales experience in implementations
- You have at least 3 years of management experience
- You have relevant experience in the SaaS industry, contact center/CRM a plus
- You are technically savvy and are experienced in programming and implementing technical products
- You exhibit empathy towards customers and are passionate about data driven customer insights
- You have experience mentoring, coaching, and developing people, and want to inspire their best work
- You will set a strategic vision and drive tactical execution
- You are an effective internal, external, and peer communicator, and you are comfortable managing multiple stakeholders
- You are comfortable with up to 25% travel
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: