Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the role
Here’s the reality. We could write a long-winded list of responsibilities but in a fast-growing rocketship of a startup, what we’d write would be stale by the time we hit save. We are looking for a seasoned Channel Account Manager that has helped build a channel from the ground up. Having pre-existing relationships at National Resellers, and VARS are key. You will be responsible for:
- Manage new and existing channel partners to increase product sales
- Build positive working relationship with partners to ensure smooth partner services
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners to build business
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Educate partners on product portfolio and complimentary services offered
- Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end users
- Analyze sales contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with product information
- Introduce new products and its features to partners
- Conduct business review with partners and recommend improvements
- Drive field alignment between the partner and Kustomer Account Executives
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
You are somebody who:
- Has been a Channel Account Manager at a high growth B2B SaaS startup OR:
- You have been in a partner enablement role focused on growing pipeline
- You have sold software before and would now prefer to be in an indirect sales role growing the partner community
- Is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills
- Has a desire to drive progress and grow Kustomer's business
- Is comfortable developing new relationships every day
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.