Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly – Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
You'll be responsible for:
- Architecting and building simple and easy to use UIs in React
- Working with product and design to creatively solve complex problems
- Driving conversations for conceptualizing new interfaces and solutions
- Owning pushing the team towards the best working practices in the JS community
- Contributing to the growth of other members of the team
- Ensuring implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 5+ years experience
- HTML/CSS: This is easy for you (especially since we don’t support IE < 11).
- React: You think in components and are familiar with Redux and immutable structures.
- UX/Product: You sweat the details to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- You have experience with: webpack, Babel, ESLint, Prettier, seamless-immutable, Jest, Storybook and Draft.js or similar tools and frameworks
- Performance knowledge
- Nice to haves:
- You are interested in GraphQL, and overall state management.
- You’re familiar with Node.
- You’ve worked with and built REST APIs.
- Knowledgeable of advanced Chrome DevTools features, specifically around performance.
- Experience with continuous deployment
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: