Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly – Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
The Director of Demand Generation manages all aspects of customer acquisition. This includes managing a high velocity, results driven team focused on defining the right programs, marketing mix, budget and metrics by target market and space. Combining digital, content and event marketing, you will own the buyer journey and marketing automation, working closely with the marketing operations and content/solutions team, and drive to market very focused and ROI-based programs with agility.
You'll be responsible for:
- Owning all demand programs for acquisition through loyalty and retention
- Marketing automation and campaign management ownership
- Defining the metrics and ROI-based marketing KPIs of the demand generation function
- Defining the relevant outbound ABM target program to fit the defined GTM audience
- Developing webinars and educational thought leadership, paid and earned events, including customer and BD activities
- Owning and managing the database per target audience and program
- Managing all relevant vendors including digital marketing, ABM, content and data
- Ownership of website & all digital activities
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- B2B/SaaS demand generation experience with proven success
- Over 2 years of leading and managing demand generation function/team
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce with ability to own marketing campaign automation
- Experience in driving ROI-based marketing programs and events
- Drives results, working hand-ons while focusing on agile, measured, tested execution of programs
- Ability to be flexible and make decisions quickly
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.