Kustomer is the platform for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer to drive informed actions. Used by Slice, Glossier, Outdoor Voices, and more, Kustomer provides businesses with a full view of every customer's lifetime. Kustomer unifies all relevant data, customer history, apps, and systems. Kustomer was founded in 2015 with headquarters in New York City.
About the Role
The Senior Product Designer will own providing our customers with a flawless user experience. The ideal candidate will quickly understand our space and the problems we’re trying to solve. You will provide seamless, intuitive solutions, consistently iterating on designs until the results are “pixel-perfect”. You understand the big picture and you can communicate and action the necessary next steps to achieve that production vision.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding the problems we’re trying to solve in the Customer Experience space
- Designing solutions that are intuitive, clean, and effective to achieve our business goals
- Making data driven design decisions to improve the product and provide ROI
- Creating alignment on design decisions across the design, product, engineering, and executive teams
- Improving and polishing existing designs, promoting consistency and improving workflows
- Delivering complete, consistent results while setting a rigorous schedule for yourself and your peers
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You think critically about the end users’ experience and you are capable of providing simple, effective solutions
- You have 3+ years of hands on experience designing B2B software, SaaS, or work-flow management products
- You can create elegant, functional designs that live up to “pixel-perfect” standards
- You can communicate your ideas and designs in a clear, concise way that creates buy-in from stakeholders
- You have a solid work ethic and you’re willing to put in the time to make our product great
Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly – Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.