Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly – Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
Do you have a track record of exceeding your quotas selling SaaS products? We are looking for an outgoing Account Executive to help grow Kustomer’s core client base. Everyday you’ll be prospecting new customers, maintaining the relationships you have already built, and playing a key role in driving Kustomer’s sales initiatives. You'll be working with a wide range of customers. As an early member of our business, this role will play a pivotal part in driving the advancement of the sales organization. This role will be geographically based in New York City.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with the leadership team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle for Kustomer
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless on boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Kustomer
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events and growing Kustomer’s presence within the market
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You have built your resume selling enterprise software, SaaS, and web services
- You are comfortable developing new relationships every day
- You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- You have a strong desire to drive progress and grow Kustomer's business
- You are intimately familiar with the SaaS market and know the right people to connect with
- Bonus points if you have experience selling customer support software
- You're okay with traveling for 30 to 50 percent of the role
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.