Kushim is the only all-in-one solution in the financial industry. We manage every single aspect of the investor journey. We want to be the only software used by our clients.
Kushim is designed and thought out like a B2C product even though we are a B2B company. It’s a beautiful, high-performance product that is easy to use. The design of Kushim makes the product and the service very special. Design is not the shape or the color of the interface but the global user experience from the distribution model to the client onboarding, the pricing, the way that we guide our clients and help them to achieve their goal, the way that information is organized. We bring order in complexity to make things clear and easy to use. We believe that if our user spends more than 5 hours everyday on a software, this software needs to be perfect, because it will directly impact their performance.
Kushim was founded in 2017, the founding team comes from the private equity or venture capital ecosystem and they all experienced the same problem: there wasn’t any software designed specifically for this ecosystem.
Today, We are a team of 25 people based in Paris and Belgrade and we are all following the same mission: to improve the flow of information and bring transparency to the whole financial industry. Our goal is not only to improve the performance of investment funds, but to accelerate their growth as well.
Product UI/UX Designer at Kushim
As a Product UI/UX Designer, you will join the product team and you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience on our softwares, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
- Conduct ongoing user research in collaboration with product managers
- User testing
- Product data analysis
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems in our software
- Be constantly in communication with the developer team
- Create prototypes, specifications and other assets
- Answer their questions regarding new features
- Work on the UI design of our software
- Create and manage our design system
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts
- Strong ability to recognise and predict use-cases and user interaction
- You speak English
We built an international team so English is also the primary language in the team
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys solve problems
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the design field
- Knowledge of design and prototyping software
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
At Kushim, we're looking for people with passion, ambition, humility and curiosity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. We valued skills and passion as much as experience. If you think you can have an impact in our company and you're not afraid to tackle challenges, we need you!