About Ksana Health
At Ksana Health, we are committed to providing personalized digital mental health tools that help people live better lives. Our innovative research and mental health care solutions are digitally transforming how mental health care is delivered, making it continuous and seamless across all levels. Through best-in-class passive and continuous remote monitoring, individualized insights, and digital therapeutics we are making care more accessible, scalable, and effective. We are also committed to health equity, both in treating mental health on par with physical health and by helping underserved populations receive effective and affordable care.
About the Role
Ksana’s Clinical Research Scientist will act as a subject matter expert on clinical research and intervention methods within the company, as well as a liaison between Ksana Health and our broader community. You will engage directly with our clients and prospects to understand the problems they are facing, support product demos, and field clinical and research questions. You will also work with product management and engineering staff within the company by providing consultation and materials. Finally, you will contribute to the wider research community by sharing and publishing findings based on our data.
We will always have a place for people who are curious and love to work with others on imagining, creating, transforming, and building something new, better, accessible, and equitable for all. Embrace who you are, you will be welcome at Ksana Health.
What You Will Do
- Participate in meetings and calls with prospective and existing clients, explaining our capabilities and methods as well as eliciting their clinical or research goals and requirements.
- Work with the Product team to translate in-session or virtual best practices into in-app clinical intervention components.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Sales/Marketing, Customer Success, Product) to leverage research findings and effectively communicate results with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform and interpret quantitative analyses for research studies.
- Collaborate in designing and implementing methodologically rigorous research designs to answer business, clinical, or payor questions.
- Participate in preparing and delivering research-based presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Publish research findings in peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings; and participate in academic workshops and conferences to stay apprised of new developments and grow your expertise.
- Able to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team to achieve goals.
- PhD degree in Clinical Psychology or a graduate degree in a related field that includes comparable practical experience in evidence based mental health intervention and research.
- Relevant work experience, including full time industry experience in digital health or in a clinical research role.
- Strong presentation skills that can be leveraged to conduct product demos to prospects and clients.
- Ability to design and execute on a systematic research agenda, including developing research proposals, conducting relevant data analyses, preparing manuscripts for publication, and presenting findings to scientific, professional and community stakeholder.
- Strong publication record relative to opportunity.
Additional Things That Would be Awesome
- Experience with digital data collection methods, especially mobile sensing and ecological momentary assessment (EMA).
- Experience with developing and/or evaluating digital mental health interventions.
- Experience analyzing intensive longitudinal data.
Life at Ksana Health
We have amazing people who are mission driven and are backed by a great team of investors who share our vision. We are growing and, as an early-stage hire, you will play a key role in helping us build our future and shape our culture. We are currently in the process of expanding our benefits and are working with our employees to define them. What we currently offer:
Competitive salary and start-up equity
Time off when you need it
Work with us in Eugene, Oregon or wherever you are
100% company paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
Company sponsored benefits such as a matching 401K contributions, student loan repayment, college savings, LinkedIn Learning, fitness and wellness benefits, and more coming soon!
Ksana Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.