**Onsite Job and highly prefer those who are able to join in the semester instead of only in summer**
As a Quantitative Researcher intern at Kronos Research, you will work closely with another world-class talent on improving our advanced high-frequency trading algorithms and prediction models. You will leverage cutting-edge technology and research to solve complex real-world problems in a fast-paced environment. We have a flat organizational structure that is extremely merit-based where top performers are rewarded accordingly.
- Assist trader on alpha research and develop predictive features as input to strategy.
- Other ad hoc activities
- Advanced training (Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.’s) from a top school in Computer Science, Math, Stats, Physics, Financial Engineering, Economics, or another highly quantitative field
- Advanced skills in Linux and one or more of the following: C++, Python, SQL
- Detail-oriented and sharp with numbers
- Self-starter who takes ownership of projects from beginning to end
- Able to approach problems with curiosity, and provide creative solutions
- Fluent in English