*** This is an on-site evening shift job: 1pm - 10pm (could work from home after 6pm)
As an Algorithmic Trader at Kronos Research, your journey will start with a 6 to 8 week training program with your first project to learn and to get familiar with the crypto trading world. To quickly get into live trading, your project will be reviewed, tested, and deployed as part of automated trading strategies on the trading desk. You will work closely with our team of traders, researchers, and engineers to provide the automated solutions for improving trading experience and optimizing trading strategies while leveraging your knowledge with problem-solving skills.
As you grow into the position, all your achievements and efforts will present the opportunity for more responsibility and success in your career at Kronos.
- Experience hands-on learning and have immediate exposure to seniors within the trading industry
- Work with Senior Algorithmic Traders to assist and learn all facets of automated trading
- Use systematic and analytical skills to anticipate problems and proactively formulate solutions
- Build, code, and maintain tools for high-frequency quantitative trading strategies
- Monitor and troubleshoot our proprietary software and trading infrastructure
- Work closely with Researchers, Data Engineers, and Software Engineers on projects and other ad hoc requests
- Interest in crypto/financial markets is a must, but not required for any prior experiences
- Python & SQL programming proficiency and experience in a Linux environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability and willingness to learn and apply ideas quickly
- Ability to work within a team in a fast paced environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in technical field or pertinent industry experience
- Willingness to work remotely on call