As a Portfolio Risk Analyst at Kronos Research, you will gain rewarding experience from all aspects of world leading quantitative trading operations, including risk management, portfolio asset allocation as well as trading performance assessment. You will work closely with our Quantitative Researchers and Software Engineers to expand our global trading presence efficiently and profitably.
This role will play a pivotal part in our success. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain internal fund financial reporting system
- Connect crypto exchanges APIs for risk monitoring and financial reporting
- Reconcile books and trading records for the trading desk
- Analyze capital usage and attribute cost of capital
- Assisting in the execution of the day to day workflow, tracking / monitoring of all fund financial reporting
- Support ad hoc requests from the management team, internal support teams and external regulatory authorities
- Python and SQL are must-have skills.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to swiftly identify issues, deliver appropriate challenges and recommend fit for purpose solutions.
- Senior Bachelor/Master students in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Math, Engineering, Science, or Business as well as any other related field of expertise
- Able to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.