About Kronos Bio
Kronos Bio, Inc. is dedicated to the discovery and development of first-in-class therapies that modulate historically undruggable targets. We leverage deep capabilities in high-throughput small molecule microarrays (SMM), targeted protein degradation, and cancer biology in order to identify potent and selective compounds against transcription factors and other central drivers of oncogenic signaling.
Summary of Position:
The Translation development group at Kronos Bio is contracting for a 6-month position, this person should be a highly motivated and organized individual for the position of Translational Development Manager. This individual will oversee the management of our translational research and contract labs and support operations cross-functionally which includes but is not limited to; working closely with vendors to manage storage and inventory of preclinical research samples, managing and creating expense reports, working with finance and legal to track purchase orders, statements of work and contacts. The translational manager will also work closely with scientists to support translational research activities. The ideal candidate for this position will have the opportunity to grow and be given increasing responsibility over time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating with our pre-clinical biobank for sample inventory
- Work with finance and legal to track budgets, manage contracts, SOWs and PO requests
- Work with project teams to support QC/SOP documentation
- Work with project teams to support translational research objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Biomedical Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience (industry or academic)
- Familiarity with CRO contract documents such as MSA, SOWs etc.
- Budget management across functions and programs
- Experience working with external vendors/CROs
- Ability to work across functions
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently under general direction across several programs.
- Ability to communicate frequently and effectively in a matrix work environment
Kronos Bio requires all U.S. employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccines in order to work onsite in our offices. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.