Position Title: Investor Relations - Ratings / Insurance / Financial Institutions (UK)
Entity: KBRA UK
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: London, United Kingdom
KBRA UK (Kroll Bond Rating Agency UK Limited) is seeking a Director/Associate Director to join our Investor Relations team in the London office. This position is focused on European investors with Insurance industry knowledge and expertise. The Investor Relations team is responsible for building new and maintaining existing relationships with buy-side market constituents.
- Develop investor target list including active buyers across European Structured Finance, Corporates, Banks, Project Finance and other relevant markets.
- Continue to identify new investors and anchor investors for each asset class to build relationships with.
- Develop an outreach strategy for the assigned investor group.
- Participate in investor outreach activities including 1-to-1 meetings, conference calls and KBRA events.
- Create and maintain presentations to use in meetings and calls.
- Develop marketing email campaigns containing research and other topical information related to investor interest.
- Collect, record and contribute investor feedback and market themes into the various business lines.
- Understand the KBRA difference and articulate the KBRA message to clients.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Extensive relevant work experience in a relationship management/investor relations/business development/debt capital markets role.
- Exposure to the Insurance sector is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in managing a book of clients and/or maintaining relationships with a portfolio of Investor contacts.
- Existing relationships with Investment teams or Risk Management teams at Insurance companies is highly desirable.
- Previous portfolio Management experience is critical to one's success.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM platforms is required.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be able to coordinate and execute multiple projects at once.
- Self-starter and with an ability to manage time and resources at a fast-growing company.
- Comfortable in a multinational environment.
- Willing and able to travel freely around the EU and the UK.
- Flexible about participating in meetings at non-standard hours to meet deliverables.
- Fluency in an additional language (French, German, Spanish) is a most helpful.
Kroll Bond Rating Agency, LLC (KBRA) is a full-service credit rating agency registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an NRSRO. Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited is registered as a CRA with the European Securities and Markets Authority. Kroll Bond Rating Agency UK Limited is registered as a CRA with the UK Financial Conduct Authority pursuant to the Temporary Registration Regime. In addition, KBRA is designated as a designated rating organization by the Ontario Securities Commission for issuers of asset-backed securities to file a short form prospectus or shelf prospectus. KBRA is also recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners as a Credit Rating Provider. Kroll Bond Rating Agency UK is located at Augustine House, Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, United Kingdom.