WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer you will be a core member of one of our nimble, cross-functional teams – disrupting from inside of a global powerhouse. You will help build our next generation of advanced analytics products using SQL, tableau, and python. Examples of problems you will solve include helping R&D determine the next generation of household products, revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content, and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste. Furthermore, you will:
- Develop, own, implement, and deploy state of the Business Intelligence Engineering solutions from: data preparation and pipeline building (SQL, python), data visualization (tableau), to customer training. These tools will serve as a guiding light for change and improvement.
- Implement disruptive technologies (tableau, sql, python) focused on fundamentally transforming the way in which we operate
- Engineer end to end solutions and bring creativity and expertise to business challenges.
- Peer code reviews for BIE and Associate BIE
- Serve as an integral member of your Agile pod as a leader or advisor through identifying and solving complex challenges.
- Evangelize the value of data-driven decision-making.
- Continue to develop your skills by staying up to date on all the latest innovations and evolutions in the BIE community
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Statistics with 3 or more years of experience. Advanced degree in a related field ideal.
- You have mastery in SQL.
- You have expertise in Tableau.
- You have experience building owning full cycle end to end projects.
- You have proven expertise in Big Data technologies such as Apache Spark, Snowflake and/or Hadoop.
- You have proven expertise in cloud technology like Azure, AWS, Cloudera, GC.
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Here at Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are bold. We embrace new ideas. We value diverse perspectives. And we dare to do better every single day. We reward courage in the face of uncertainty. And every day, we are transforming our industry. We are creating the future of food, and we invite you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity