WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Digital Revolution Instructional Designer/Content Developer is a critical role in orchestrating the concerted adoption, understanding, and integration of digital solutions into new ways of working and key processes. They will implement key measures that demonstrate understanding, skills, and the ability to apply new ways of working.
- Help design and develop new training that will enable user engagement with new digital tools and new processes.
- Work with Digital Activation teams and SMEs to create, refine, and align training with product release and support lifecycles.
- Collaborate with the team to create training materials needed for SMEs and business unit champions to deliver.
- Develop and maintain user guides, videos, technical demo, and micro content.
- Create and maintain a training plan/schedule for each quarter
- Envision and drive small experiments to test out new ideas
- Analyze user/stakeholder feedback and content analytics to inform future training and day-to-day improvements
- Partners with Kraft Heinz Transformation team to conduct learning needs analysis and create change management plans.
- Operates within an Agile environment and Scrum team that is building the digital tools.
- Champions design thinking and agile approaches across the company.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in technical field; Masters preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in developing online and blended training
- Experience developing job aids, bite-size learning, social learning and organizing content in a learning platform
- Ability to quickly understand end user roles and business implications of digital solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead others, and to work with minimal direction, with the proven ability to coordinate complex activities with deep knowledge of digital domains & products.
- Quickly establish strong relationships and engagement to ensure product adoption
- Experience engaging and energizing employees to engage in peer or social learning is highly desired
- Domain knowledge in procurement, supply chain, or marketing is highly desired.
- Transformation or change management experience is highly desired
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food, now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution.
Ready to help future-proof our legacy? Join our table, and Let's Make Life Delicious!
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity