WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive – and something globally impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
A Finance Lead at Kraft Heinz is an experienced program and project professional accountable to execute Finance Transformational Programs that support the growth and scale of the company. This role is responsible for driving project deliverables and milestones, as well as closely partnering with various business functions to build alignment on scope and approach, business requirements and processes, and optimized solutions that meet strategy initiatives.
- Create and own the financials of the Digital Revolution 5-year strategic plan including value capture
- Working with various business leaders and CFOs clearly articulate the business case for a given domain/project
- Design and implement Capex, Opex, and other persistent funding approach for programs operating using Agile Methodology
- Working with the leadership, activate the Agile Portfolio Management approach that includes – 1) prioritization framework 2) investment and value thesis 3) resource management
- Become the Program Data Hub by consolidating key stats and KPIs across projects and make them available for easy access
- Serve as the resource manager; In collaboration with the Talent War Room, own and manage the resource deployment including utilization, cost, new talent requirements and others
- Breakdown a project business case into very specific KPIs and manage it for various projects
- Manage day-to-day contracts, invoices, payments, and its reconciliation back to the overall program budget
- Effectively plan, organize, and direct the completion of large, complex projects while managing risks and issues to minimize scope, budget, and schedule impacts
- Work with the US Transformation Office to establish and track overall project value management approach
- Effectively manage, motivate and hold accountable project leads and team members in a matrixed organization to execute on priorities
- Proactively build strong, trusted working relationships with Finance functional leaders and Business partners to drive alignment and optimize project operations
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to influence key stakeholders on project scope/vision, solutions, budget, and schedule
- Develop project plans, timelines and outcome measures for initiatives working closely with initiative sponsor(s), working groups, regional and shared services Finance & Accounting departments
- Create reports, presentations, and communications including to working groups, project sponsors, and leadership level stakeholders
- Facilitate weekly project team meetings to focus and accelerate project execution
- Communicate project strategy, updates, escalation of risks/issues to multiple levels of management, including executive leadership teams across the organization.
- Ability to identify issue root cause(s), develop business case justification, obtain stakeholder alignment; recommend prioritization of solutions
- Leverage data insights to propose project execution strategy and measure results What set you apart:
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships with all areas of finance & accounting and key stakeholders in Technology, Operations, Data Management, Legal and other areas
WHO YOU ARE
- Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree); MBA, PMP designation, SAFe, Agile Portfolio, or Lean Six Sigma training or other project management specific experience a plus
- Department Accounting & Finance Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience within a corporate environment; ideally in a project management and/or finance role with an execution focus
- Experience with diverse / cross functional teams including Finance & Accounting and Operations
- Experience operating in an Agile Transformation Program Office or Digital Transformation Program Office is a plus
- Ability to build Tableau or Power BI Dashboards is a plus
- Excel Maverick
- Exposure and background with finance / accounting; ideally project management experience related to financial operations and improvement of controls
- Exposure to executive level stakeholders including prior project sponsor relationships
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed plans, scoping / requirements documents and timelines and drive to execution targets
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food, now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution.
Ready to help future-proof our legacy? Join our table, and Let's Make Life Delicious!
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity