WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Talent Attraction Coordinator serves as the air traffic controller for the Talent War Room inside of Kraft Heinz’s Digital entity. This person will provide a premium Kraft Heinz experience for senior executives, hiring managers, consultant partners, and all candidates exploring opportunities inside the Digital entity at the company. The coordinator will primarily drive scheduling across the entity and ensure clear processes are constructed and followed with regard to meeting and interview efficiency. Further, they will create offer letters, facilitate background checks, and send and collect new hire paperwork -- all while ensuring data integrity across multiple HR systems. The coordinator will also facilitate the internal hiring process and provide backup sourcing support on external searches.
- Ensure candidate, hiring manager, and Digital entity experiences align with the Kraft Heinz brand values and promise
- Own all aspects of the candidate interview process, including scheduling, travel, and expense management; proactively communicate and solve problems with the business as they arise
- Host onsite interviews to ensure a high-quality experience for both candidates and hiring managers
- Develop, monitor, and distribute ad hoc and daily reports in multiple systems (Avature, Greenhouse, Workday, Docusign)
- Develop best practices for reporting, analytics, and generation of critical metrics
- Produce productivity forecasts regularly for workgroups, and compare actual results to forecast
- Identify actions and steps needed to accomplish team objectives and complete initiatives, calling out any risks to the same.
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, and make recommendations to the business
- Create and post jobs via Greenhouse; serve as the keeper of information flow across the Digital entity
- Project management and broader business management support across the Digital entity as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- A confident, autonomous worker who enjoys problem solving and frequently changing environments
- A dynamic thinker who gains energy from a fast work pace and from passionate, ambitious teammates
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources, Hospitality, Event Management, or Project Management. Related internship experience will be considered.
- Success managing simultaneous projects in a dynamic business environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize competing priorities on tight deadlines
- Passion for providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with an enterprise applicant tracking system preferred; experience with Workday/Greenhouse a plus
Kraft Heinz is an EO employer – Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories.
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. We’re dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally, and what we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Here at Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are bold. We embrace new ideas. We value diverse perspectives. And we dare to do better every single day. We reward courage in the face of uncertainty. And every day, we are transforming our industry. We are creating the future of food, and we invite you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity