WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Business Intelligence Engineer you will be a core member of one of our nimble, cross-functional teams – disrupting from inside of a global powerhouse. You will help build our next generation of advanced analytics products. Examples of problems you will solve include helping R&D determine the next generation of household products, revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content, and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste. Furthermore, you will:
- Develop state-of-the art tableau dashboards and other SQL tables and visualizations which will serve as a guiding light for change and improvement
- Implement disruptive technologies (Tableau, SQL, Python) focused on fundamentally transforming the way in which we operate
- Serve as an integral part of the Digital Revolution by being a contributing member of an agile pod
- Continue to develop your skills by staying up to date on all the latest innovations and evolutions in the Business Intelligence community
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor’s in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics with 5+ years of experience
- You have expertise in Python and/or R and are eager to learn other languages
- 8/10 in SQL and an 8/10 in Tableau
- 1+ year of experience in big data
- 1 + year of experience in cloud
- Intermediate with Python
- Experience with prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe, inVision etc
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food, now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution.
Ready to help future-proof our legacy? Join our table, and Let's Make Life Delicious!
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity