WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, nutritious foods. We daily earn a spot on 97% of American tables, and as guardians of beloved brands and creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Make Life Delicious for our consumers.
Today, Kraft Heinz is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food industry. We're embracing Agile ways of working and immersing ourselves in Advanced Analytics to connect meaningful insights to our consumer experiences - all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. Every day, we gather huge amounts of data into a robust data infrastructure. Now, we are on a mission to transform that data into Digital products that inform our decisions and drive tangible impact. Our tech stack includes Python, Azure, Snowflake and ReactJS.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Principal Data Scientist you will be a core member of one of our nimble, cross-functional teams – disrupting from inside of a global powerhouse. In this role, you’ll see a direct link between your work, company growth, and consumer satisfaction. You will help build our next generation of advanced analytics products using AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning. Examples of problems you will solve include helping R&D determine the next generation of household products, revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content, and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste.
- Be the subject matter expert for Data Science to Product Owners, the broader Digital Factory as well as senior stakeholders across Kraft Heinz.
- Lead and be accountable for the design and development of the state-of-the art ML algorithms and various models
- Identify and integrate disruptive technologies at an enterprise level (AI/ML, Automation, Optimization) focused on fundamentally transforming the way in which we operate as a company
- Develop and drive adoption of enterprise wide standards
- Consult on complex problems and DS solutions across a variety of initiatives
- Serve as an integral part of the Digital Revolution by being an advisor and leader of all data science digital initiatives
- Deliver systematic approaches and integrating work into products and tools with a trailblazing team of data engineers, analysts, developers, and sometimes chefs.
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic, scalable models as the heart of new statistical products.
- Make presentations to various teams and stakeholders.
- Engineer new features by using your business acumen to improve analytical models.
- Collaborate to refine best practices and deploy best-in-class solutions.
- Evangelize the value of data-driven decision-making
- Contribute to improving Data Science competency across Kraft Heinz
- R&D to Identify growth opportunities and execute innovative ideas
- Collaborate with other principals at other companies to ensure we are an industry leader in Data science
- Lead, mentor and advice other team members
- Work in conditions, which include multiple and sometime conflicting priorities
- Keep abreast of digital and technology trends to guide the Data Science and business team.
- Attend conferences, engage in user groups / meet-ups etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelors, Masters or doctorate in computer science, software engineering, applied mathematics or similar disciplines, or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years of experience with the implementation and delivery of large-scale enterprise data fusion models and related systems
- Demonstrated experience with the development and deployment of enterprise scale data architectures, specifically to support consumer package goods industries’ data science and machine intelligence applications, including those whose requirements may not be known for years to come
- You have expertise in Python and/or R and are eager to learn other languages and tools
- You are proficient in machine learning to deliver clustering, time series, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation, and optimization queries.
- You have an aptitude in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, or distributed databases like Redshift and Snowflake.
- Demonstrated experience with customer-centric agile methods
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Here at Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are bold. We embrace new ideas. We value diverse perspectives. And we dare to do better every single day. We reward courage in the face of uncertainty. And every day, we are transforming our industry. We are creating the future of food, and we invite you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity