WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Translator converts business needs into advanced analytics (AA) language and outcomes of Digital into business implications. They have a deep understanding of the market/industry and builds close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the Digital effort is aligned with our overall strategy. They work closely with various business and technical stakeholders to ensure business value is incorporated into adoption messaging and user feedback is translated into new product development when necessary. They are responsible for the overall success of each use case implementation. Finally, the Translator acts as a Champion for the adoption of Analytics in the rest of the organization.
- Articulates analytics proposition to business stakeholders, & conducts diagnostics to identify use case opportunities
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of use cases. Orchestrates and coordinators a multi-functional team including data engineers, data scientists, designers, business process designers as well as inputs of multiple end-user stakeholders
- Support analytics design decisions by taking relevant inputs from business team and defining clear plan for analytics team; supports analytics teams to validate assumptions, extract relevant insights and interpret models and outputs
- Leads communication of analytics outputs with executives; acts as bridge between management & analytics specialists; Shares insights with business stakeholders and collects inputs to verify and iterate analytics results
- Guides analytics team to develop right visualizations for presenting results
WHO YOU ARE
- Quantitative background: Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Sciences, Finance
- 3+ years operations experience ideally in two or more functions
- Familiarity with engineering, analytics, UX, and Agile preferred
- Experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager with software / analytical products
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food, now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution.
Ready to help future-proof our legacy? Join our table, and Let's Make Life Delicious!
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity