WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
A Scrum Master at Kraft Heinz helps support the development team and product owner in delivering incremental value each sprint for the products. They are knowledgeable in scrum and are able to educate others on Agile methodologies and practices. They remove impediments and act as a shield from external distractions. They create a safe working environment for the team and are an innovator who constantly seeks continuous improvement and builds higher performing teams.
- Build and coach high performing teams.
- Lead and manage all scrum related activities for your pods.
- Facilitate the daily standup meetings which includes both verbal and email communications to collect and consolidate team updates.
- Work across sprints to help facilitate capacity conversations and identify work that may be blocked due staffing/casting challenges.
- Help organize, prep, and facilitate planning sessions & estimations for future sprints.
- Mentor and develop new Associate Scrum Practitioners added to the group.
- Look at key metrics such as sprint velocity, scope, flow and improve the overall pod performance
- Flag issues/risks and other key actions that may need to interface with non-agile portions of the company
- Manage and activate release plans
- Ability to work with relevant engineering teams to ensure DevOps related activities occur as intended
- Ensure teams actions are aligned with the project goals / vision.
- Ensure Scrum practices are used and improved within and across teams
- Identify trade-offs between short- and long-term benefits to drive shared vision between the team and product owner.
- Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt
- Facilitate large group discussions
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Masters preferred
- 4+ years of relevant work experience with Agile and Scrum
- Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) (not required) Knowledge of relevant domains/products/journeys and track record in successful delivery
- SAFe 5.0 Certifications are a plus
- Design Thinking Certifications are a plus
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team
- Confident and skilled at guiding the team through organizational road-blocks to allow Sprints to be completed on time
- Past software development experience would be ideal
- Experience with Jira/Confluence is a must, Azure DevOps is optional, Miro or other similar whiteboarding tool is an advantage.
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food, now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution.
Ready to help future-proof our legacy? Join our table, and Let's Make Life Delicious!
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity